- J. Law, P. Shaw, M. Lee and M. T. Sheldon, From Saccades to Grasping: A Model of Coordinated Reaching Through Simulated Development on a Humanoid Robot. IEEE Transactions on Autonomous Mental Development, volume 6, issue 2. doi: 10.1109/TAMD.2014.2301934.
- J. Law, P. Shaw, K. Earland, M. T. Sheldon and M. Lee, A psychology based approach for longitudinal development in cognitive robotics. Frontiers in Neurorobotics 8:1. doi: 10.3389/fnbot.2014.00001 [PDF] [BibTex]
- T. Geng, J. Wilson, M. T. Sheldon, M. Lee and M. Hülse, Synergy-based affordance learning for robotic grasping, Robotics and Autonomous Systems, volume 61, issue 12, pp 1626-1640. doi: 10.1016/j.robot.2013.07.002.
- M. T. Sheldon, Intrinsically motivated developmental learning of communication in robotic agents. Ph.D. Thesis, Aberystwyth University, 2012. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- M. Lee, J. Law, P. Shaw, and M. T. Sheldon, An infant inspired model of reaching for a humanoid robot. Proceedings of the IEEE Joint International Conference on Development and Learning, and Epigenetic Robotics 2012. [PDF]* [BibTeX]
* (c) 2010, 2011, 2012 IEEE. Personal use of this material is permitted. Permission from IEEE must be obtained for all other users, including reprinting/republishing this material for advertising or promotional purposes, creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or reuse of any copyrighted components of this work in other works.